Career Internship Program
Conway High School Internship Program is a partnership among business, industry, and education, provides career success for students through quality career training in high school with continued training through career-related work experiences in medicine, business and industry.
- Receive specialized training in career focus.
- Build business relationships for career.
- Receive two high school credits for work experience.
- Earn minimum hourly pay of $.25 above minimum wage with an opportunity for hourly pay increases every 500 hours worked.
- Begin a two/four-year apprenticeship while in high school.
All applications must be turned in by March 3, 2017.
All forms and information must be completed before turning in.
Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
Packets should be neatly organized.
For more information contact:
Melanie Bell - Internship Coordinator
Conway Area Career Center
2300 Prince Street, Conway, AR 72034
Phone (501) 450-4893
Fax (501) 450-6658
All forms must be filled out completely. Incomplete application packages will not be accepted.